Thursday, October 25, 2012

~JULY~ Part 2

A few days after we got home from vacation was the Days of '47 parade. It's Bawden tradition to sleep out. Lucky for me Koby's boss has a condo downtown. Sleeping out would not be fun with little ones. Koby ended up sleep at the condo with us this year because his back was still hurting a little bit. Emi had a blast staying out late and singing the traditional "Party Pooper" song with her grandpa and cousins.


On the 25th my parents had my little sister and brother sealed to them. It was such an awesome experience. It was a long time in coming, and it felt so right. I'm so thankful for the gospel and the opportunity that we have to be made forever families. The Spirit testified to me that this was the right thing for Ali and AJ, and I know they will be eternally blessed. It was so fun to have all my siblings together in the the sealing room and to have one big eternal family hug after:)




 
The next day I took the girls to the pool. Emi fell asleep on the way:) Later we went to my parent's house for Spence's birthday party!



No comments: