Thursday, March 22, 2012

Two of Five and Random Stuff

Well, I had my Dr. appointment today. Sadly there is no change. Man it hurt getting checked today. I just felt so sad and depressed afterwards. Dang these pregnancy mood swings! Koby could tell that I was sad and took me to get a treat for being good;) We went and got a Jamba Juice. I felt a little better but not much. I had a small cry as I drove myself home and I think that helped a little bit. I left Emi with my friend that lives in our neighborhood which was probably the best thing I could have done for myself today. When I came to pick her up they were at the park with a bunch of people from our ward. It really helped to not have to go straight home and sulk by myself. Emi was pretty good today which was nice. I think it is my back pain and lack of sleep, or poor sleep I should say. Anyway, I'm feeling a bit better and am looking forward to tomorrow with a happy attitude:) On Tuesday my friend invited Emi and I to go to Jungle Jim's with her. I went to Jungle Jim's as a kid and let me tell you something, it has changed very little since I was there last! AJ came with us and helped take Emi on the rides. Emi LOVED the Carousel and the swings. Towards the end she just wanted to go back and forth between them, riding over and over. My friend had her nice camera and got some cute pics but all I have are the very few that I took with my small not as nice camera.



Here are the pictures of Emi's big girl room. It's not completely finished but you get the idea. We want to add curtains, a bed skirt, and of course things on the walls:)


Koby's parents gave us the dresser. We are going to get new hardware for obvious reasons;)


5 comments:

The Wood Family said...

I love her room and I can't wait to meet my new niece :)

Tim & M'liss said...

Emi's room is SO CUTE Mand! And I'm sorry about the Dr. visit :( Bummer! I'm glad you got to go to the park with Emi and your ward friends though! Easter is Coming, that's something you can look forward to! and the EGG-lympics! :) LOVE YOU!!!

PS that's so funny about Jungle Gyms being the EXACT same! :)

Amy Moriah said...

Emi's room is so cute! Love the stripes. And I totally understand the sad dr visit. So sorry!! I understand all too completely, just expect it... haha i know easier said than done. Love you, so excited to meet your little one!

Natalie said...

Love Emi's room! Ellie has similar colors in hers (but without the gray) and I think it's one of my new favorite color schemes. :)

Maggie said...

Such a cute room!