Monday, March 19, 2012

One of Five

Well I had my first of my last five appointments last week. I swear the night before was like waiting for Christmas morning. Don't ask my why I was so excited. I basically have every thing ready and am now just waiting out the last month doing the routine things around the house. Nothing exciting is coming up or going on around here. It might just drive me insane! So my check up went well. My Dr told me that with Emi at this point I was a 1+ dilated and 50% effaced. With Baby Girl I'm less than 1 and about 25% effaced. So basically nothing is going on:) She also told me that Baby Girl's head is down and that I should expect to go to my due date. For most people that would be disappointing to hear, but for me it was the best thing to hear. I have no false hope. I have been telling myself that I was going to go to my due date the whole time, but there is always that little voice in the back of my head saying "I think she'll come about a week early". I really just don't know what to do with myself. I have lists and projects and things to keep me busy but nothing to really look forward to, ya know? Anyway, sorry I still haven't posted pictures of Emi's big girl room. I'll try really hard to get on that:) Oh, I forgot. My Dr's office just called and told me the results of my Group B Strep test-I have it. Darn it:( But that does not change anything. I'm still hoping to deliver this little girl as successfully as I did with Emi using the Hypnobirthing method. Has anyone out there had that? Let me know what it's like, Please:)

No comments: