Monday, December 15, 2008

Some Fun Days!

Here is just a little update, well hopefully it will be little!! :) Thursday was the third annual (I think) Forgotten Carols night! Jare, Lind, my parents, and Koby and I went to dinner at the Training Table. I have never been there in my entire life so it was a new experience for me! After that Lind and Jare decided that we needed a little something to munch on while we were at the play, so we stopped at Shopko on our way and picked up a few treats! Ok, it was more than a few. Each person got one! We met up with my friend Amy and her husband Keven and our family friends, Kat and Brian! We had a wonderful time as always! I just LOVE the Forgotten Carols!!! It makes me ready for Christmas. I love the songs and I love the feelings I feel when I hear them! At the end I had a couple people I was thinking of and wishing they were there with me, but could not be that night-Melissa, Tim, and Spence!! I'm SO happy and thankful that I am part of a forever family!! I couldn't live without my family! Thanks mom and dad for taking us!!


Friday was such a fun day!! I didn't have work and I had a few errands to fun in Logan. My mom brought some stuff by for me to take to my grandparents and for a short visit. I went up to Logan and dropped my books off at the bookstore so that I could get paid for them! I was so lucky because my best friend Kristen was at her apartment so I got to go pay a little visit! It was SO good to see her and just sit and talk for a little bit! I miss her so much!! After that I went to my grandparents and picked up some presents and visited a little bit. They helped me figure out where a reception was that I was going to that night and it's a good thing too! I would have been wandering around Logan, when it was in Wellville! My grandparents left to go play cards with their friends so I waited around at their house while my friend was driving up to meet me! One of my good friends from Ecuador got married on Friday and her reception was that night! My friend Kelsey and I got there and went through the line and then waited around for our other friends to come. It was such a wonderful reunion when other familiar faces appeared at the reception! My first roommate in Ecuador came and her older sister who was also a great friend of mine! I also got to see two other really good friends from Ecuador!! It was such an awesome night that I will never forget!! Here are just a few pictures of us togther again!!





No comments: