Friday, December 19, 2008

I Spell Tree F-R-E-E!!

Koby and I have gotten a lot of our Christmas decorations for free this year! A lady in our parent's ward was getting rid of a tree and we were lucky enough to get it. It also had lights with it, so we didn't have to get those. My dad got some ornaments, lights, and other decorations from work. My mom bought me a fake wreath so that I could decorate it. It is a sort of tradition I guess, when one of my sibs or I got married my parents give us the following before Christmas: all my old ornaments, a tree stand, "our first Christmas" ornament, and an under-the-bed box. My mom collects Nativities, so we also got to chose a nativity sceene to take home. The only decorations we paid for were the star for our tree and some wooden letters that I decorated!!! We are super excited for Christmas and can hardly wait for it to come!!!:)

What we paid for....







What we got for FREE.....





No comments: