Monday, July 30, 2012

Oh, My! It's May!

In May we celebrated my little sister Ali's 12th birthday and my mom's 50th. It is crazy to me that Ali is 12!! I can still remember when she first came to our house! The thursday or friday before Mother's day Koby had to work in Logan so the girls and I joined him. My grandparents weren't able to come meet Reese for health reasons so we brought her up to them. We had a Mother's day linner (between lunch and dinner) the Saturday before Mother's day with my family. It was very nice and yummy! After dinner we went to the tabernacle to watch Ali and AJ sing with their choir. The next day Koby and the girls spoiled me:) I got a picture frame with pictures of Reese and I and a spot to put her hand and foot print. The year before I got one from Emi. I got a running watch and sandals. Koby made me pork chops on the grill (our new favorite thing to grill:)). After we ate we went out to see Koby's mom out in Bluffdale. May went by so fast! I had to look and see what pictures I had from may to remember what else happened:). The girls and I went to feed the ducks a few times. I would carry Reese in the front pack and push Emi in the stroller. It was always nice to get out of the house and Emi always had a blast with the ducks! Both times a few of the ducks would come on the bridge to get a private feeding of dry bread:) Oh, we got a double jogging stroller/bike trailer in May! We've already used it lots and LOVE it!! We had to get separate seat for Reese because she can't sit up yet, so that's why it's a picture of Emi and her doll:) I don't have pictures of everything but here's what I do have:














No comments: