Monday, June 27, 2011

Guess What!? It's Been 1 Whole Year!!!

One whole year ago on June 12th my water broke and about 5 hours later my little Emi bug was laying on my chest. I can't believe it's been over a year! There were times when I thought this day would never come. I'm not one of those moms that can't stand to see her kid grow up. Don't get me wrong I have loved every stage of Emi's life. I have loved watching her experience new things but I've also loved cuddling with her as a tiny baby. There were times when I felt like she would never grow up. Now she has grown a bit (I'm not going to say grown up because really she is still little) and I love it! She has the cutest personality now and can make me laugh on the roughest days! Gosh I love this cute little stinker!! We were at Lake Powell over Emi's actual birthday. We celebrated with a cake and ice cream, but I didn't let her dig into the cake because I didn't want Koby's family to miss it. I got this bug a while before Emi's party, it's called "Party Fever". I never thought that I would want to have such a big party. Really it wasn't that big, but I kept finding more and more ideas that I liked and wanted to use. On Saturday we had Emi's party with everyone. My mom and M'liss helped me a lot so that I didn't get stressed. Emi didn't dig into her cake like I thought she would so I was a little disappointed, but everything else turned out the way I wanted it to!!:)

Oh, first are Emi's one year pictures that M'liss took. I think they turned out so cute!! :)

































1 comment:

Tim & M'liss said...

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY EMI! We were so happy we could be at your party to celebrate with you! And it really was so much fun helping, too! Ps. Kate looked at the pix with me and kept saying "E-mi" :)