Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Little Fishy & New Year's Eve Pics!

Last night Koby and I decided that we wanted to take Emi swimming. We bought her a floaty and we headed to the pool. I'm proud to announce that Emi LOVES the water!! Even though she was very hungry she was happy in the water for over an hour. We had so much fun swimming with her and can't wait to take her swimming again!






Here's some New Year's Eve pics. We first had fondue at my parents house then headed over to their church to play games and celebrate the new year!













5 comments:

Shook Family said...

Wow mand...I look like I'm WAY pregnant in that pic with Ty and then fat in the other. hahaha! Next year will be the big test if Emi likes the water. I love her pics and floatie.

Tim & M'liss said...

When Kate saw the close-up-ish picture of Emi she said "Hi"! :) That's so fun that she loves to swim! She is a fishy like her momma!

Tim & M'liss said...

ps we are so sad we couldn't be there on New Years :(

Kelsey said...

Emi is so cute! I love that she loves water!! What a doll!

Amy Moriah said...

Wow two posts since I checked this last!!! I love all your pictures!! I miss you guys! We NEED to get together soon!! Love you! give Emi a hug for me!