Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Third of five: Just don't ask!

Well, apparently this little girl inside of me does not want to come out anytime soon. What can I say, she loves me! Or hates me-I can't decide. My third appointment showed that there was no progress. Honestly, it's getting a little frustrating. It made me a little depressed after the appointment. I never thought I would feel this way. At the beginning of my pregnancy I thought that as long as I stayed busy I would be fine and time would just fly. Things have been fine...until now. I don't have a whole lot of energy to stay busy, but I do have plenty that I can get done. I have gotten to the point where I just say that I'm fine when people ask me how I'm doing. But what I'm saying on the inside is "How do you think I am feeling? I'm over 8 1/2 months pregnant for crying out loud!" So if you see me just don't ask, just know that I'll be best after my baby is in my arms not my belly!

I saw this on a girl's blog that worked in Koby's building. It feels so true right now!

2 comments:

Amanda and Nick said...

She is waiting to come until my family is in Lake Powell! I can't wait to meet her Mand! Good luck :) Love ya!

Shook Family said...

The last weeks are THE WORST. Lets just hope you dont go over. I wrote on the calendar that Emilie is coming on the 9th and no later. Im trying to help. I know you dont want to go that long either. My mom told me to tell you she was due with kip on September 22 and he was born on October 15th. I cant even imagine that.