Friday, July 10, 2009

JUST for You Sista!!! :)

Well, Melissa and Tim are out of the country as most of you know and she has been.....patiently or not very patiently waiting to see some pictures. So this is for me to kind of catch up and post some of the pictures for her to see! First, Koby and I celebrated our first Wedding Anniversary on Wednesday June 24!! Everyday on my way to work I pass a cute cafe on Main Street and hope to go there, so I decided our anniversary would be the perfect occasion! It was so fun and had really yummy food!! After that we hurried to the Salt Lake Temple and arrived just in time for our sealing time. We saw another couple there that had been married the same day as us, so that was pretty neat!! :) After we walked around the grounds of the temple and then sat on the lawn and talked for a while. (just a side note, for our first date we went to dinner and then sat on the lawn near the temple and talked.) We are super excited for all the years ahead!







I believe it was Saturday afternoon, after our anniversary, my dad took Jare's family and Koby and I to Willard Bay. It was pretty windy but at least the sun was out to warm us! We drove around the lake a bit to find some less choppy water but didn't find any so we pumped up the tube. As soon as the tube was filled the water calmed down. Landon and I rode the tube together and then Jare and Ty rode. We had a fun time together as always!!













1 comment:

Tim & M'liss said...

It sounds like you had a good first anniversary! How fun! Tim is SOOOOO jealous that you went to the lake. He is going through MAJOR and I mean MAJOR withdrawls! I'm sure that is the first thing we will do when we come in August! :) WE MISS YOU!!!! Thanks again for posting these! Keep it up! (I can say that now without being a hypocrite because I have been posting a lot:)) Love you!