Saturday, October 25, 2008

Four Months and Going Strong!!

Yesterday was our four month anniversary!! We had a fun date night to celebrate! When Koby got home he gave me some roses with a nice little note!! Then we, well I should say I decided that we should go to Rumbi Grill for dinner. It is one of my new favorites! I probably shouldn't, but I just feel like it is a little more healthy than some of the other choices out there. After a yummy rice bowl with chicken we headed off for Best Buy. We decided to purchase a new laptop. We already had one but it is really hard to share a computer when both of us have school work to do. We got a pretty good deal and both felt good about it. Then we went to The District to see a movie. We watched The Express. It is THE best movie I have seen in a long time!!! I definitely recommend it! Today we did some homework and then went out to the good ol WVC to Dax's 1st birthday party!! He is the cute little boy of Koby's friends Jon and Tori. It was fun to get out of the house and socialize a little bit! We came home and finished up some more homework and then went grocery shopping! It was so nice to have Koby go with me to the store. I don't like shopping, but most especially grocery shopping by myself. Other than what I have written we are just working and going to school!! Life is good, but a little stressful. Well, I'll keep ya posted!!

5 comments:

Michelle Kay said...

I love that picture you put up of your wedding! You two are such a cute couple! Four months! Wow, life zooms by! :)

Shook Family said...

hey i cant type much cuz i have sleeping baby in my hands but thanks i loved looking at your pics love ya lindy

Tim & M'liss said...

How fun Mand! Thanks for updating your blog! It was fun to see some pictures of things we only got to hear about. I love your fall background!:) Love you!

Tim & M'liss said...

Uhh...hey...what about your trip to Virginia to visit your favorite sister???!!! I didn't see anything about that! :o

Amanda and Nick said...

Hey Mand! Cute blog!! We really need to go on a double date!! tell me when you can : ) Love ya!!